This uniquely formulated, versatile ration provides flexibility in your feeding program for both steers and heifers. Gain Full Control of your feeding program today and put your best calves on Honor® Show Full Control® feed.
Honor® Show Full Control® is a REGIONAL product and is not available in all markets nationally.
Features & Benefits
High fiber, moderate energy feed
Designed to help maintain show calves that have reached their optimum weight and body condition
Low corn formula
Full feed option to develop cattle at a slower pace to help manage condition and promote a fresh appearance
Oats & Barley
Helps provide correct nutrition for finish and appearance
Can be fed to growing steers and heifers and used as a weight management tool
Includes Availa® & Zinpro
Balanced combination of zinc, manganese, copper and cobalt. Provides critical highly-available minerals that helps support immune response which is critical for traveling show cattle health. Helps support growth and muscle development – allows cattle to reach their full genetic potential.
Helps lower body temperature during heat stress – helping keep animals on feed
Includes Diamond V®
A true, fully fermented yeast culture developed specifically for optimum animal nutrition. Provides unique ability to enhance ration digestibility, palatability and intake by delivering a rich, all-natural nutrient source to the animal’s digestive bacteria.
A uniquely formulated fungal enzyme ingredient containing both Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger. Fungal enzymes help in the digestibility of fibrous feedstuffs, thereby helping support growth performance
1. GOOD BREEDING: Practice a sound genetic program of selection and culling. Visit a professional breeder for more information. Know the feeling when you have that perfect animal that has the best potential to win.
2. GOOD FEEDING: Proper nutrition for different needs and lifestyles starts with Honor® Show products. Feed at regular times at least two times daily, with three daily feedings preferred. You can’t become a Grand Champion without the best nutrition.
3. SOUND MANAGEMENT: A clean environment minimizes stress and aims to improve average daily gains. Clean stalls, remove debris and provide fresh water daily. The daily attention to detail is the difference between a Grand Champion and lower placement.
4. PREVENTIVE HEALTH: Establish an effective health program with your local veterinarian. A sick animal never makes it to the top.
These are the building blocks of the Honor® Show program and the keys to successful production. Practical application of these basic principles will not only support your animal’s growth and development, but also increase its potential of winning on the show circuit.
2. Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
3. Do not allow fine material to accumulate in feeders.
4. Provide adequate, well-protected and well-managed bunk space for each animal to prevent feed from becoming wet and moldy.
5. When fed from a self-feeder, adjust feeder to minimize quantity of feed accumulating in trough.
6. Cattle should be vaccinated against enterotoxemia.
7. Consult your veterinarian for the recommended health program for your local area. This includes internal and external parasite control.
8. Provide plain salt and Purina Wind & Rain® All Season mineral free choice.
In groups of cattle, there are certain animals that experience bloat or other digestive disturbances, and consequently are poor performers. In addition, excess feed consumption, severe weather changes resulting in erratic feed consumption and poorly-managed feeding practices can increase the incidence of bloat in all cattle. If bloating does occur, the above management practices should be reviewed.