FULL-TIME DIESEL MECHANIC
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience working on and maintaining large diesel trucks with the ability to schedule, test, and perform maintenance, as needed.
Location: Goodfield, IL
This job may be for you, if you:
- Have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to deliver consistent, error-free work.
- Have a high level of self-motivation and strong time management skills to balance competing demands.
- Have the ability to maintain a clean and safe workspace.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with a willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed.
What we require:
- A minimum of two years of experience working on and maintaining large diesel trucks.
- A Class A CDL.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Formal education or certification is a plus.
Earlybird offers competitive compensation with an opportunity for overtime hourly pay in the spring and fall (200 – 300 OT annually). Workdays are 10-hours with 1-hour paid lunch (flexible hours outside of spring and fall season). Earlybird also offers medical, dental, vision, and matched 401k (up to 3%), with paid time off and sick leave.
Earlybird is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
To apply, email: email@example.comSchedule: Workdays are 10-hours with 1-hour paid lunch